Introduction to Soul-Tending with SoulCollage® hosted by Yoke and Abundance, Nov. 10
This workshop is hosted by Yoke and Abundance
and will take place 1 - 5 pm, Sunday, November 10, 2019
in Westerwood, near downtown Greensboro, NC
***address will be provided upon registration***
In this four-hour workshop, you will:
- Create beautiful wisdom cards that represent the many facets of your soul.
- Connect with your intuitive self and gain insight to your inner wisdom.
- Gain an understanding into how SoulCollage® cards communicate through the language of symbols, images, dreams, archetypes and myths.
- Meet an animal chakra ally through a guided meditation.
- Learn about the four suits that will make up your SoulCollage® deck.
SoulCollage® is a simple, creative and fun way to reconnect with and re-member ourselves in a gentle, yet powerful way. This unique process combines art, words, intuition and spirituality in a way that's accessible to everyone. It doesn't require any special skills, but often produces insightful collages that are surprising and full of depth and meaning.
This workshop is for all levels of experience and all materials will be provided. Rebecca will have lots of images for you to peruse and use, but feel free to bring any favorite magazines or personal photos you might want to incorporate into your cards.
Often times, creating and adding to decks becomes a life-long joy that can be savored in solitude as well as in community. In case you find yourself hooked, Rebecca will have additional supplies available for purchase at the end of the workshop so you can continue making cards at home.