Monthly SoulCollage® Circle
This monthly SoulCollage® Circle is for those who have attended an Introduction to SoulCollage® Workshop with me and want to continue and deepen their practice of making cards.
The main focus will be on making cards within a supportive, nurturing and encouraging community. We'll have a short opening and closing, but this will not be instructional as a workshop would be (though I will certainly be available to answer questions).
- January 28th, 6-9pm
- February 25th, 6-9pm
- March 31st, 6-9pm
- Circles take place on the last Tuesday of each month.
- 6pm - 9pm.
- Feel free to bring snacks or your dinner to enjoy while you create.
- Address will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Registration for each Circle is $20 and includes the use of scissors, glue, trimming equipment and all images.
- Please note: cards and sleeves will be available for purchase upon registration as well as at the workshop (cash only at the Circle, please).